Sunday, August 23, 2009

Training crow’nuckles-1

About two weeks after the induction into my company and to training academy everythings seemed to be going smooth and fine(atleast I pretend so) new city, new friends, new room, new gals(though I’m getting bored now). One fine evening while I was struggling to correct my syntax errors, all (only)boys from our .net batch and mainframe batch where called in for a (private!!)meeting and we where damn sure something had gone wrong. As we were waiting at class room D i was wondering whether this D stands for discipline!!
The guys sittin next to me asked “kya hogaya bhai!!” uh!! Hindi!!
“anything wrong? Why they’ve made us sit separately?”
I replied with a suspecting voice “someone must have done something,.. something terrrrribly wrong”
The one sitting before me turned around and said “I think its about passing comments on gals in our class” uh!! Now things getting interesting. “I saw ‘rasgulla’ talking with academy head in the morning . She must have complained about us” hmm.. Rasgulla happens to be the prettiest gal in our CBE academy, why would she complain about guys, everyone adores her!!
“I thinks its about smoking in the roof, I saw couple of guys smoking behind the food court” the guy next to me said. Everyone started their own guestimations and the academy head entered the class with a sarcastic smile. He took time to read our anxious faces and started..
“it’s good to be away from home.. freedom right!!.. but remember with freedom comes responsibility”
I was like ‘ahan!!.. so!!’
“I’m not going to tell you don’t drink, don’t smoke but do remember if u were at home would u take that extra peg……… and that’s how the half’n hour session about freedom, food, cleanliness(!!!) Went on.
[P.S]:Still it is a mystery wat was told at the ‘all gals’ meeting in other class.
[P.S2]:All the gals in my team are beautifull, not just rasgulla.. and no one threatened me to write this.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment