Saturday, June 6, 2009

Existence Vindicated

It was a rainy summer(!!!) night.. i was so damn bored and couldn't get sleep. Started watching this movie Twilight. So much was said about this movie but all i wanted to do is watch this movie, delete the file and free 700MB space in my hard disc. Surprisingly movie was very interesting. Dracula falling in love with human!! tat was new.

And then this happened..


It was 1.46 A.M, 21 deg Celcius, a dog barking in distance and all of a sudden my mobile shivered once, i was so sure it was my junior who sends me at least 20 sms per day.


Opened the inbox and it was mail alert!!
it said 'Mail from Cognizant'.. and thats it.. i freaked out..



i threw my mobile in the bed(y i threw! still i don't know) and opened GMail and there it was.. the mail i waited, expected, prayed, begged should come to me for the past one year was there. It was the joining intimation mail. Arguably tat was the happiest moment in my life
.
I was the first one to report it in orkut.. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL yet another Guy :)

    you should enable OpenID da..

    I can't comment with my OLD blogger profile :(
    whacky

    ReplyDelete