Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fifty 5

My mom was watching ‘sathyam shivam sundaram’ movie today and later she told me the story of the movie in which Shashi kapoor fells in love with jeenat and then marries her not knowing that she has burnt one side of her face.

I asked my mom “is this what they call one side love!!!”
so tat's my fifty5 word fiction for the 55 word challenge, btw it isn't a fiction actually, i couldn't watch this movie with my mom coz it was too damn sexy and jeenat was way too ultra hot.. i wonder how one can fall in love with a woman and make love with her(yes she gets pregnant) not looking her other side of the face!!

3 comments:

  1. Ya, no logic there. He loves her and then marries and never comes to know abt tht!

    haha..nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read the movie review.. he actually falls in love with her
    .
    .
    .
    voice(wat a looser).. :D :D

    [P.S: Sashi kapoor is a gr8 actor and my mom's favorite]

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. then he shouldnt have been arrogant towards her too (after knowing her how-abouts), if he likes her voice!

    P.S : Its just the character I was criticising, not Sashi Kapoor. I guess this reason vl keep u out of complaining me to ur Mom!!! :P

    ReplyDelete