Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random Thoughts

Moderation:
I submitted comment on a blog about how moderation pisses off ppl.
there was this message after i clicked submit button

Please Note: Your comment is awaiting moderation. (!!!) :D :D

======>S<=======


My sense of humour:
One day i was sitting in guindy railway station (alone as usual) and a beautiful gal sat next to me. i noticed she was wearing our college ID tag
(anna univ students never remove their tags till they go home, they think its a proud thing to be a anna univ product, unike me. other day i saw a gal wearing it all the way to salem.. shissh..)
She seemed to be in a hurry, looking either side(!!!!) of the track every 5.3 secs.
and then she asked me
"Time Enna aachu!!!"
.
tryin to impress her, i said..
.
"Waste aachu" :D :D
.
isn't tat funny!! but she never spoke a word again..
yet another..,
A girl asked me "how should i call my grand father's brother's daughter's son!!!"
.
i said
.
"with his name.." :D
======>S<=======

5 comments:

  1. This i will call a quality mokkai ...anyway poor girl couldn't appreciate the brain behind it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..pavum ponnu...avasarathuku timte kettadhu kuthama:P ...but dat was a good one subasu..loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one subash... Especially that ID tag part is awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete