Saturday, June 6, 2009

For the first time

Here i am, finally with my blog, having got bored with orkut, facebook, hi5 and all other social networking crap. Should have done this long time back but for wat! to tell the whole world how boring my life was in all this one god damn year!! how i was victimized by this recession!!
nah.. i am not goin to do that anymore. now that my existence is vindicated(ah! got title for my next blog) no more invisible mode in gtalk, no more fighting with crazy paks in forums and yeah no more attempts to portray myself as working from home.
oh! i didnt mention.. i got my joining date from the company i got selected..

2 comments:

  1. Subbu, dont u say orkut a capr. DOn't u remember that it was thru orkut that our reunion happened??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @victory
    yep.. tats right..now u can bang on my head for tat while u buy me a coffee..

    ReplyDelete