Friday, June 19, 2009

Q & (A) :D

I’ve been tagged by Vani and since its the first time someone tags me, lemme be a good boy and do it right away..

Q: When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A: Never ever ever ever ever never ever go to that hair dresser again.

Q: How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A: 75 paise(very embarrassing)

Q: What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
A: Score

Q: What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
A: Manmatha leelayai vendraar remix..

Q: Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A: Bonda(pradeesh)

Q: What are you wearing right now?
A: top half of my detachable cargos,.

Q: Do you label yourself?
A: nah.. its for priced products i am priceless :D

Q: Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
A: Bata’s beta (duplicate)

Q: Bright or Dark Room?
A: for wat!! I sense something sexy in this Q!!

Q: What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
A: She must be very kind to tag me and popularize me thru her blog..

Q: What does your watch look like?
A: mobile.. no watch..

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: watchin the movie ‘UP’ 2nd time

Q: What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
A: Nutty, explaining me wats this tag thing is all about..

Q: What’s a word that you say a lot?
A: kandippa, cool.

Q: Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse , family, children)
A: I think tat’s wat Arjun wud hav said in his language tilting his head slightly to the right, when i fed him the whole parle-G biscuit packet.

Q: Last furry thing you touched?
A: Obviously, Arjun but he isn’t tat furry.. he’s just a dash..

Q: Favorite age you have been so far?
A: 13 to 18, my golden years..

Q: What was the last thing you said to someone?
A: mouth irukkavan vada saapdaran, unekenda..!

Q: The last song you listened to?
A: from my mom for not going to pondy to visit my bro.. (song.. paattu ketathuthane!!)

Q: Where did you live in 1987?
A: same as in 1997, 2007 and now..

Q: Are you jealous of anyone?
A: am jealous of any guy less than 80kg..

Q: Is anyone jealous of you?
A: Hope not..

Q: Name three things that you have on you at all times?
A: all times!! Self esteem, smile, humor does tat count!!! If not, undys..

Q: What’s your favorite town/city?
A: sorgame endralum athu nammoora pola varuma!! salem.. very peacefull..

Q: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A: i sent an inland letter to my friend in Kolkata a year ago.. wrote alagusuntharam/black beauty in TO address.. it was fun to know my letter reached him travelling all the way to kolkata.

Q: Can you change the oil on a car?
A: will i be called ‘velakennai’ if i say 'i can’t!!'

Q: Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
A: Crush-probably married
Love- about to get married

Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: my neck.. i shudn’t hav attended tat rahul gandhi b’day party/meeting, wat more hurts is tat they didnt show me in local channel news too..

Q: What is your current desktop picture?
A: some weird funny alien picture from devianart

Q: Have you been burnt by love?
A: YES..(don't expect a sad story here.. i never proposed)


Now i tag Nutty, Nitin, siva, wacky, Tangerine and anyone one else anonymously following my blog..

4 comments:

  1. //She must be very kind to tag me and popularize me thru her blog// ...ah ! a big ice in my tiny head..anyway Thanks for doing this tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. //all times!! Self esteem, smile, humor does tat count!!! If not, undys..//
    ROFL.... nice Q n As!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kamal
    i dont wear three undys though :D

    ReplyDelete